Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 11:54 AM   #15
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normfitz View Post
Great I am glad it is working correctly. One ? At What voltage will the inverter shut down for low voltage and at what voltage will the auto gen start if enabled? I reviewed the owners manual and didn't see the parameters listed. I am checking my setting on the AGS due to under voltage warning (E02) while Auto Gen enabled. Inutatively I would think the auto gen would start before an under voltage warning. Heading back to dealer today for windshield leak repair and will be certain to direct them to set the AGS .
On the Magnum AGS control box there are various thumb screws that you can set. Oftentimes the low voltage screw is set to the lowest setting which is around 10 VDC and the inverter shuts itself off with the E02 error at around 10.5 VDC. The Inverter also gives a Low Voltage warning E01 at 11 VDC so setting the AGS at just over 11 VDC should start the generator before the inverter has issues. I would however determine the maximum allowable discharge on the house batteries and make sure you can go down to 11 or 11.5 volts.

Also, for the AGS to function you must have the switch set to enable.

Attached is the data sheet for the AGS which explains the settings.

AGS_data_sheet_revc.pdf

Hope this helps.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum