Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 02:06 AM   #14
BHoraist

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 36 TL
State: Virginia
THOR #3852
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCampingNut View Post
I'll be watching this because I will be flat towing my 2010 jeep wrangler 4 door with the new challenger I ordered. I was assured from the deer and also Thor (I keep in contact with the guys there once a week to check progress (anal, I know) but he said flat towing a jeep nothing really for it. I am moving up from a 319DS Coachmen Class C and I can say with that transmission and the Ford V10, I would forget it was back there unless I went over speed bumps.
I'm happy to report the Challenger pulled the Cherokee around just fine. I went up several inclines and back down and the tow/haul mode worked like a champ. I can't say that it felt no different pulling the extra 4K but the V10 w/6s spd is definately up to the task. On Monday we're leaving on a month long trip from Virginia to SC and FL. I'll have more to report after pulling the toad all those miles including some MPG info.
BHoraist is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum