Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 10:49 PM   #1
David Huff

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Kansas
THOR #3949
First Motorhome Thor Challenger 37TB

Hi! I'm new to this Forum and to the Motorhome lifestyle,
My name is Dave Huff and my wife is Kristy, we are new to this lifestyle. I am 64 and just retired from Bombardier Learjet were I worked for 40 years as a Field Service Representative and Aircraft Accident Investigator. It offered me the chance to travel the World but about all I saw was airports, now we are going to travel the US. We just purchased a new Thor Challenger 37TB from MHS just south of Ft. Worth, Texas. The Dealership is amazing they have over 800 RV's to look at from $24,000 to 1.5 million + and all of them are unlocked they give you a gulf cart and turn you loose, no high pressure sales. Everyone I worked with was great from Billy, my salesman to Arturo, the technician that did the walk around. The drive home to Valley Center Kansas, a small suburb north of Wichita and a short stay at Kaw Lake to see if we understood all of the instructions was uneventful even with 20 to 25 gusting to 35 cross winds and the storm that produced the tornado that went thru Tulsa missing us by only a few miles. We were thinking great our new MH is going to be destroyed on the first day owning it. We are home now getting the MH ready for our first big adventure. The only problem that I have found is that the water pump does not shutdown after it has built up pressure, any ideas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum