Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 07:57 PM   #1
whitsend

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #3988
New Chateau 29G Owner

My wife and I purchased our first RV, a 2016 Chateau 29G, last weekend. When we told our neighbor, who has owned a motorhome for years and uses it extensively, he advised us against a Thor, stating that everyone he knows who has purchased a Thor RV has had nothing but problems. We expressed our concern to the dealer (La Mesa RV) and their service manager's comment was that they don't see more problems with Thor than any other make, and they get good factory support. I really liked the floor plan we got, and thought the workmanship was acceptable, but now I wonder if I should be looking at a different manufacturer, since we haven't yet taken delivery. Any comments would be welcome.
Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum