Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #10
atom ant

Brand: Redwood
State: Colorado
THOR #565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinityrver View Post
In the year that he's owned it he's had virtually no issues. Unlike a lot of Redwood owners on the Redwood Owners forum.
A Lot? Hmmm, I'm on the same forum and I know of SOME issues the owners have had, but certainly not A LOT. I do read about A LOT of happy Redwood owners.

Perhaps it was the INFINITY Forum you were thinking of by mistake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinityrver View Post
Thor name is actually part of the logo with Redwood
Thor was actually part of my Montana logo, and hundreds of other units they own - so what exactly was the point you were trying to make?? Redwood is built by Crossroads now.

Copyright © 2014 Redwood RV, a Division of DS Corp, dba CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles. :: All Rights Reserved

Why do you insist on misleading people?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum