Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 01:05 PM   #12
David Huff

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Kansas
THOR #3949
Thanks for all the information on the valve, I used the instructions to check the valve to see if it was connected correctly and it was but one thing I did notice was that when I was in the sanitize/winter position the valve did not suck and when I was in the tank position it did. I repositioned the handle, now when in normal the pumpe shuts off and all the other positions are working correctly. I did not like the pump that was installed, it was noisy and the installation was let's say not the best. I found a new pump that is much better it pumps 4.5 gallons per minute instead of 2.8 to 3 at 60 psi and is much quieter. I installed the new pump on a 1/4" aluminum plate that has isolator's. It is much quieter, you would not even know it's on except for the light, I have a lot better water flow and pressure, every thing is good now.

The weather in Kansas, can get a little scary at times but it doesn't seam to be as bad as it was in years past, I think tornado ally has move east a little bit. The biggest problem I have with Kansas is the wind, I don't know how the MH drives in a calm wind, so far I have not driven it in winds less then 25 gusting to 35 and that gets a little scary. I have started working on the video system, what a mess. I am installing a satellite system with a King, antenna mounted permanently on the roof and a king, Tailgater as a backup, plunged into the cable plug in the electrical bay. I have gotten the Tailgater, working good but I have not found any kind of a templet for the roof mounted antenna. I have sent an email to Thor, requesting the information but no word back from them yet. I have the 37TB with the bedroom TV mounted on a cabinet door in a slide, does anyone know how to route the antenna coax to the slide?
David Huff is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.