Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 06:25 PM   #4
mhs4771

Brand: Redwood
Model: RW39MB
State: New York
THOR #10
I'll just add my 5 cents worth. We have a 2012 36RL (yep washer in the bedroom slide). We had the initial problem of the drain hose pulling apart. I made some mods and fashioned a clamp assembly using cable ties to prevent it from repeating.
Now two years later my mod is still holding up and the washer gets used almost every other day.
These things are like owing an expensive Sport Car (we had an older Vette), unless you can do most of the little repairs your self, they will nickel and dime you to death.
We love our RW and have yet to see anything we like better (some have come close, but not enough to start all over again).
2018 Chevy K3500HD High Country, Crew cab, DRW, D/A pulling a 2016 Redwood RW39MB, full body paint, dual ACs, dual awnings, Residential fridge, fireplace, sleep number bed, auto leveling, auto sat dish, stacked w/d, disk brakes, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde IS and pin box, Comfort Ride Hitch, Onan 5.5K Genny.
Michelle & Ann S.
mhs4771 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum