Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 04:15 PM   #39
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
i've been using a phone app for years for this purpose, but it's a minor pain to dig out the phone, find the app, etc....
The app I have switches to a bullseye type bubble simulation when the phone is laying flat, so I lat it on the MH floor just over my right armrest
BUt
I have been intending to install some bubbles on the dash or someplace like tycreek... just haven't gotten to it.

OH how I would like to have a powered system.
I've seriously considered the Bigfoot system, over the HWH one....
but , I'm afraid DW will yell because they are expensive...

In reality though, I have found that I haven't needed it very often at all, we're usually level enough... this last trip though, ugh.... I was struggling to get it right with the boards...

I used to want the full auto system, but now I think that if I were to ever buy one, I'd likely save the money and just get a manual one only because I really don't need it all that often and manual control would be good enough for me...

I've even thought of installing some manual crank scissor jacks or something....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum