Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 12:42 PM   #3
Djfred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New Jersey
THOR #1592
When my dealer replaced my cracked windshield under warranty last summer he put the wipers in that same position.I found that they were somewhat in my line of vision and annoyed me so I unscrewed the nut and was able to pull them off by hand.They were a little tight but came off easily enough.I repositioned them so that they were fairly level on the windshield when off.After having gone through the cracked windshield,bad washer pump deal,I realized that the wipers are fairly useless no matter how you position them because they don't properly wip parts of the windshield due to the many curves in the glass.My solution,LOTS OF RAIN X!!! Now I barely use my wipers unless it is a torrential downpour!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum