Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:45 PM   #9
pdeter

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 28H
State: Florida
THOR #940
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjciii View Post
I have the 22fe freedom elite 2016 model. I just love it. Installed the Truma AquaGo instant hot water heater and a layer of insulation under the overhead bunk. It cut noise and keeps area warmer. Installed a digital thermostat and that has been great as well. Installed an Eheater in back bedroom. Another great install. Got front end alignment first thing. Plan to remove shower pan and install a tub and replace kitchen and bathroom faucets with something that has drop down spray head and one that sticks out a little farther in bathroom. Also will install a Maxx fan in bathroom and over bunk. I have plenty of room for the DW, great pyr and 2 cats. I can park it anywhere and get 10 mpg overall. I am happy with my RV, Thor when I have called with questions and camping world for beating the lowest price for my unit in the country. I read a lot on the forums and try to learn from the bad experiences and what not to do. Sorry for my rant but that's my 2 cents
Patrick

Also did the stove and sink covers. May even take stove and oven out for more storage and install a convection microwave.
Sounds like you have a plan and have done a lot of work. I too want to install a digital thermostat. Which one did you install? Do you have just the roof A/C and gas heat? Is it 12V powered?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.