Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 10:00 PM   #1
bigben

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Kentucky
THOR #1020
Factory Service Update

We've had our Challenger 37TB for 1 year as of April 17. We had our final factory service scheduled for April 11th for several ankle biters - nothing that made the coach unserviceable. So we showed up as coordinated on Sunday night. At 7:00 AM our customer service rep came out, introduced himself (Ben) and went down the list. I got updates during the week and today we went in to pickup our coach. Met with the shop foreman Dennis earlier today and went down the list. I was impressed with the attention to detail and thoroughness. Even to identifying a floor squeak that was not fixed. After some discussion, we left our coach and the factory service team will make the fix. This was a good solution for us, I am having a total knee replacement soon and won't be able to use the coach for 6 more weeks. I understood how difficult the repair will be and I am having new captain chairs installed from Bradd and Hall. Chairs will take 6 weeks to deliver so it is all good.

Big thanks to the Factory Service team. If you haven't made the journey, it is well worth the time and effort.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.