Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 05:17 AM   #12
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane View Post
Hi, we have the Four Winds 26A, one of their smaller RVs so storage is premium! Ours has a small as in not very deep broom closet (?) I added some adjustable shelving baskets I bought at the Container store for can goods and bottles, very happy with that, stops all that moving around! I also added memory foam to the master bed and bunk - not sure how they could make a bed THAT uncomfortable but it would make you cry! Jury is still out on our fix. I also want to get a cover for the sink and stove since counter space is non-exsistant!
I also put small hanging shelf in the closet, an easy little thing but it seems to be working well for us.
I too would like to see some pictures as I am always looking for ideas and people are so clever it always amazes me!
I am very interested in the stabilizer as I feel the drive is very "loose" but have been told that's normal - I don't agree and now having joined this forum I'm seeing more people are agreeing with me
HI...Diane...checkout the Vegas/Axis Mods thread on this forum. I realize you do not have that coach...but, we have many contributors who have done some neat stuff ! I like your organizational suggestions. Many photos are posted and lots of chatter !
I would like to see your adjustable baskets you installed.
We bought a large cutting board to place on the stove of our previous toyhauler. You can find them on Amazon/Camping World & Bed Bath & Beyond to name a few. For our Axis and its little round kitchen sink, we found a round of wood at Home Depot. It is perfect as a cover and offers us just a bit more space on that counter. (photo posted Mods thread)

That is all I got for tonight ! Have FUN !

Kay
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.