Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Mattress mold?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 03:14 AM   #7
Moparguy62

Brand: Crossroads
Model: 37' fifthwheel
State: Connecticut
THOR #470
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevgerreid View Post
Hi I am Kevin and are new to this forum. I am having a problem with my mattress in my 2014 29mk cruiser aire, it is made by wolf corporation tranquility cool gel mat by Slumberease, purchased in March of 2014 picked up April 2014 used in the summer then down to Florida in Dec and now in Texas Jan 2015.The mattress is molding between the bottom and the board it is setting on but no mold under the board in the storage. So not even one year old and crossroads will not help me in any way, so here we are in the middle of my winter trip forked out 650.00 dollars to replace the mattress for our health and safety. Pictures have been sent to crossroads and they say the can not help me. I was wondering if I was alone with this problem??
I found the slide out was sweating from camping in the cold, so in cold weather we pull mattress away from wall 2 inches and place a fan there to blow air down to bottom of mattress and it works.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum