Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 02:58 AM   #5
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeTheDive View Post
Need advice...

I'm considering purchasing a 2016 24.1 model so I can travel with my 85 yr old father and small poodles The layout is perfect!

It's difficult for him to fly or travel in a car because of joint replacement issues. Other than joint issues, he is healthy as a horse. My dad is a retired farmer that owned travel trailers, 5th wheels and motor homes.

I'm a single female in my early 50s. I just retired after working 30 yrs in a high stress senior role. I own a hummer and sports cars. My Hummer is the biggest thing I have ever driven. I've never driven a motorhome and I'm a bit nervous.

We both live in central Florida. I do own an RV lot in key largo we could use.

I plan to use the RV to travel to our farm in Illinios, utilize my lot in the keys and explore the US.

Is the Thor Axis or Vegas a good unit to own? What is the good the bad and the UGLY! Thank you
We bought our 2016 Axis 24.1 in January...our ugly was due to an unscrupulous dealer robbing a part from our coach before it arrived at our dealer...problem fixed...we LOVE this coach !! All GOOD so far !!

Everyone will advise you to find a dealer you are comfortable with...most important...
On this forum you will meet several Florida Axis/Vegas owners who can guide you regarding dealers, etc.

have FUN !

K
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.