Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 02:32 AM   #6
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Hi Christina,
We have a 2016 Axis 24.1 and chose it for two reasons. First was the size. We needed something around 25 feet long because of our driveway and storage next to our house. That was a winner. Second was the fact that it drove so much smoother than a Class C (Winnebago View, Mercedes Sprinter chassis) was our first choice.... and it was quite a bit cheaper. Storage? It has quite a bit in the outside storage bins but we have the oven option in the galley which cuts down a bit on inside storage. We haven't gone on a two week trip yet but plan on making it work.... There are always trade offs with size, budget, etc.... INSIST on your dealership paying for an initial front end alignment since they ALL need one when they are new. I had to pay for my own even though Thor offered to offset my costs by $250. I haven't seen any $$$ yet and now don't expect to. For the money, it is a very enjoyable unit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.