Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #8
mustang94

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
I would like to ask if anyone out there has regretted buying their 24.1 and any thoughts going through MHSRV? Thank you - Christina
Hello and welcome to the board. We bought ours at MSHRV just a few months ago. Seemed like a bunch of really nice people until the final deal day. They tried their hardest to get more money out of us for just about anything, even wanted to charge us 1800 bucks for tires on the truck we were trading in when they just looked at the truck 2 weeks prior. We have never had a MH, just campers and 5th wheels, We asked if some one could please pull it out of the tight spot it was in when it was time to go, 5 of them just laughed, smiled and walked away. 3 days later sent them a email on a few things we seen wrong with MH and to this day have never, I MEAN NEVER, heard a word back from them, not even to say thanks for buying from us. So far everything I have done to it I have called Thor tech line, most are very nice and happy people. But now MHSRV does have a very nice lot and a big selection of motorhomes and you are free to look around all day long with out being bugged by a sales person...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum