Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:37 AM   #10
jazzfest

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 vegas 24.1
State: Illinois
THOR #1448
We had 3 motorhomes before we bought the Vegas. The last one was a 36' Bounder. While I loved all the room, it was just too big for me to drive.
I can easily drive the Vegas.

As for storage, we're packing for a month & I'm not having a problem finding room for my stuff, even though I have more to pack than my husband.

So far we're very happy with it. If we ever have a problem, this forum is our first stop. These people really step up and help out. Even if someone doesn't know a solution, they'll give a phone # or email to someone at Thor that can help.

After we signed up to buy it, but before we picked it up, we watched a youtube video tour of the motorhome, so we were familiar with a lot of the stuff they showed us on the walk through.

One thing the brochure said that wasn't true was thet it is satellite ready.

Another thing, it's too low to the ground to crawl under to check things out. We did this on the Bounder, but could not on the Vegas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.