Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 06:05 PM   #14
rabbittracker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #1417
We love our 24.1, and our problems have been minor. In fact, we've never needed to return to the dealership for warranty work. I hope it stays that way. We did have an alignment done, which Thor paid for. We also installed the Safe T Plus steering stabilizer, thanks to advice from this forum...the wisdom and sharing here have been invaluable! We're also about to install the ARC shower rod. Once we get that done, I think we will be completely happy with our motorhome, (although we'd love to add Magna Shades at some point!).

We find the storage to be more than adequate, and don't even have much put away in the cabinets over the beds. We love the beds in the twin configuration. We added memory foam pads to them and regular twin bed sheets from Target, which fit perfectly. This is the first RV we've ever owned that we can honestly say the beds are as comfortable as home. We use the small table between the front cab seats for dining (we have the older model which was rectangular and slightly larger than the oval one offered in the 2017 models). We feel like we have it all in a small size motorhome.

If I could suggest changes, I'd like to see Thor offer the flush two-burner range and nicer countertops, and TVs that tilt and swivel. A more contemporary decor would appeal to me as well, but we knew we weren't going to find every single thing on our wish list in any unit.

Definitely order the manual offered here if you end up buying the RV. Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum