Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 07:01 AM   #17
maximusdecimus

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.1
State: Ohio
THOR #4150
So we have put the deposit down on the rig and will be picking up in about 10 days. In the meantime I am trying to schedule an inspector to go out to look at it. Is there anything in particular we should have him look at on this model? We are sticking with the 25.1 - even though it is being discontinued I think that it is a great layout and floorplan for us. We are very excited to own our first RV and cannot wait to take trips in it.

Also as a side note I have to say that the community here has been one of the most helpful that I have ever dealt with online. Your guidance and answers have all been wonderful and I greatly appreciate each and every one of you helping me out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum