Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:40 AM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
I did not purchase out of state and I can not comment on the Tuscany. We did purchase our Challenger from a dealer 100 miles from the house. During the shakedown cruise we had one slide problem for which Thor reimbursed for a mobile tech. Other than that issue my coach has been to the dealer one time for its end of warranty visit.

We performed a good PDI and made the dealer correct 2 items before I would sign the final paperwork.

All of my contact with Thor has been very good. They have responded to all of my email inquiries and provided me with the info I requested within 3 days of the request, normally they respond by the next day. We did have an issue of the parts department sending me the wrong seal (exterior instead of interior) for my slide but that was corrected by emailing the parts person a picture of the end profile for the seal I needed. As a note, the missing seal is what caused my slide issue during the shakedown.

Bottom line, make sure you do a good PDI and everything works before you sign taking delivery. Before you sign its the dealer's coach, after you sign its you coach to include the issues the dealer did not correct.

Also, we are extremely happy with the Challenger.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.