Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 04:55 PM   #4
saddlesore

Brand: Still Looking
Model: SOB
State: South Dakota
THOR #3916
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrown View Post
Chris,
Make sure to search this forum about buying a motorhome. There are some caveats that you should know.
  • There is no lemon law that pertains to motorhomes
  • Other than the Selling Dealer, dealers are not under any obligation to service your unit.
  • Make sure the Dealer-Walk-Thu at the time of purchase is complete. Start everything. Drive the unit.

With all that said, I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I bought mine from a dealer 175 miles away from me. I have my rig serviced at a local Thor approved repair facility (not a dealer). That is because the local dealer said that they could not schedule an appointment for 6 months since I didn't purchase it from them. Owning an RV is like being a Boy Scout. One week you get your generator badge. The next week you get your wiring badge.

The people that I have met in my RV are fantastic. Come here often to get advice and share experiences. Pull into an RV site and immediately you have friends all around you.

Safe travels.
Wut He ^^^^ said
Thor Infinity
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.