Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 12:09 AM   #11
MountainElite

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #4256
Hey Campers,

Thanks for all the comments and info. We have been discussing one of those shock absorber looking things that you attach to the steering. I've read it dampens out the side forces of wind, semis passing, ruts, etc. They are pretty proud of them though. I'd be open to thoughts on them if anyone has experience with them.

I think I missed the original point on this portion of the forums - intro. We're mid-50s, retired and living in the western North Carolina mountains, miles away from most anything civilized. We spend a lot of time trying to better the land we live on. We travel with a 4 year old Blue Heeler that adopted us after walking up out of the forest.

Not much else to add right now. The last Big Bang Theory for the season is on and... well, you understand.

Bruce

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.