Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 01:46 AM   #20
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
The last time I fiddled with the remote the volume button works the same as on the radio. My remote has been sentenced to useless remote prison although when the dealer replaced my radio they pardoned and kidnapped the old remote and left a recently convicted remote in its place. Since my coach is in the driveway and I need to stash the remote, I'll give another try tomorrow before transporting it to prison.

Fortunately for the other remotes they are allow to participate in a work release program and they are periodically sprung for good behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Kay,

I will dig out the remote and try that angle on the volume this weekend.

Doc
Doc...Dave ..thank you for the feedback. Today I did check the Axxera radio with the rear camera on...the remote will not adjust the sound.
The remote is not as efficient as tapping the screen .. I cannot find an auto search mode on the radio...am I overlooking the obvious?
I did discover how to do the presets on the radio...which...yes, will be useless when we get out of our area...but I had to accept the challenge.
The Axxera is just OK and will serve the purpose as we often listen to CD's
when on the road. Have either of you attached your phone to the radio to play your tune list?
I am pleased with the Sony speakers. I like the EQ.
Have not tried an sd card or usb drive yet.

k
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.