Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 03:30 AM   #20
TakeTheDive

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by billnagle6900@gmail.com View Post
September may be a great month to buy. Tail end of the season. I purchased my Vegas in October. My local camping world had a 2016 25.2, and other than the radio and a loose piece of weather stripping, it has been perfect. The 25.2 has a nice and roomy shower, should that be a factor for Dad. I also got the Safe-T-Plus installed at the factory near ATL and it drives very comfortably. Takes a little more lead time for turns and stopping, but not much more than a hummer. I priced this model online, then went and negotiated a purchase at my local CW, where I had seen this one on the lot. Note...every time I have taken it for a warranty check, they ask me if I bought there.... I suspect that makes a difference in their willingness to do warranty repairs. Good luck!
Thanks for your note. I love the shower in the 25.2. But I like the option of the twin beds and I prefer the slide in the living area. That's great to know about timing! They are blowing some of the 16s out now and I'm on the fence. I just found out about this RV a month ago. I know they have that mega RV show in Tampa around January. Wonder how pricing would be then.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum