Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 10:32 PM   #53
DocMike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #2142
HRDWRK, has the picture quality improved over the screen on the Axxerra?

Anyone, I know HRDWRK has a different RV than I do, so I am not sure if we have the same backup camera. According to my Bill of Sale's Component Serial Numbers I have a Model RVS-770: "Camera, Rear Observation System, Kit, with Rear Sony 130 Degree CCD Camera, 5??. As fate would have it the thing tore across this particular item when I removed it from the wall of the closet so some of the numbers are missing.

Before I tackle this project has anyone been able to find out information on the camera? What I found at RearviewSafety.com show that the Camera has a cable that goes to the monitor with three plugs: Video (Yellow), DC12V (no color noted) and Audio -Optional (White).

HRDWRK did you see a white RCA plug near the Yellow Video one? Once the rains let up I think I will go exploring.

Doc
2016 Vegas 24.1 E350 5 speed "Ms. Enterprise", Bug-Guard Screen, Recliners, Infotainment Center, HUD, ARC Shower Rod, Safe-T-Plus, Curt SpareTire Mount,Tornado Black Tank Rinser, ext. WiFi Antenna, Roadmaster Tow Sys& Invisibrake.

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.