Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 11:53 PM   #3
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
On the Challenger, make sure they show you where the second water heater by pass is and since it is not winter have them set it to normal use.

Make sure the water heater is full before using its electric mode.

Take a DVD to ensure the player works will all televisions and have them show you the functioning of the HDMI switch. As a note, the DVD player is not Blu Ray compatible.

Have them show you where the AGS (Auto Generator Start) module is and explain (if they know how) to adjust the various settings.

Have them show you where the ice maker shutoff valve is located and make sure it is open and ready for use.

If you are planning on camping on the way home and using the plumbing system have them sanitize the fresh water system before you get there. Sanitizing takes 4 hours to do correctly.

By your statement "test drive" I hope you test drove the unit before making the purchase offer and you meant shakedown cruise.

Also, when signing the paperwork pay attention to the warranty registration form. There is a section on that form for you to annotate anything that may be wrong with the unit at delivery.

Hopefully this helps. I'm sure you'll love the Challenger. We are counting the days (6) until ours hits the road for out next trip. In fact I am camping in the driveway tonight and starting to get everything loaded and checking all the systems for the trip.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum