Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
Kenneth Neal

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2012 Daybreak 28PD
State: California
THOR #556
I own a 2012 Daybreak 28 PD. I don't have an outside shower, but it may be available. You can easily add water to the holding tank through an opening on the passenger side. No water pressure required. It handles well on the road, but I rarely drive over 55 mph. The Schwintec In-wall Slideout System is horribly flawed. I'm on my third set of motors because the original motors were under powered. The new high torque motors are working properly at the moment, but I have no confidence in the system. Google Schwintec Inwall Slideout System and see how unsatisfactory it has been. I've also had the front leveling jacks replaced twice. The brackets that secure them to the frame bent twice. The automatic leveling feature doesn't work properly so I only use the manual feature. I've learned to live with these flaws, but the quality control at Thor is substandard.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.