Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 10:31 PM   #4
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Yup, but we have an idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor293 View Post
We have 2015 and have carpet, gets dirty pretty easily and a pain to clean. I considered taking mine out! Lol. I pulled my engine cover t see about putting sound deadening on the underside. I don't think the carpet really does much for that for what's it's worth.
In as much as we are concerned with wear to the vinyl under the drivers feet, we are going to WalMart and purchase a couple small rugs with rubber backing that will not slide around. We figure we can take them and shake them out or throw them in a washing machine if they get too dirty. I hope it works, it seems like a very simple solution. I assume the noise problem likely is what it is and there is no simple solution. Thanks for your imput.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum