Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 11:04 AM   #5
Eratosthenes

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #4397
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Well first of all I wouldn't call the 2014 bathroom doors "crappy design" we like the design--the bathroom door design is one of the reasons we bought our 24.1. I could go without the "pin" that holds it open and closed, however. I do like how the newer doors use magnets to hold them open and closed.
Jamie and Ed,

I apologize for calling the 2014/15 Bathroom door design crappy. I have only heard and read about it. People have described it to me and it is difficult for me to fully understand the door without seeing one intact. My wife and I saw a 2014 Vegas on Saturday, but the owners had taken the bathroom doors out of the MH and put up a curtain instead. Who knows ... my wife might love it for all we know.

Thank you for all the rest of your answers. We are thinking about buying an RV later on this year.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum