Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:01 PM   #2
DocMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Lance,

I too had a long battle with THor regarding a problem with my batteries. After several months I took the address given on another thread on this forum and wrote a very detailed letter (with all the documentation I had) to the CEO, President and Director Thor Industries Inc. a Mr. Robert Martin.

I received a check for the replacements.

I have worked with CW of Statesville and they were helpful in the matter above. Below is from the thread "Some Kind Words for Thor" item#4 by rdmartiniv. It worked for me.
Thor Owner/President.
Robert W. Martin (no kin), CEO, President and Director
Thor Industries, Inc.
601 East Beardsley Avenue
Elkhart, IN 46514-3305

Be sure to write a proper letter. One of many examples is at Free Complaint Letter Template | Sample Letter of Complaint. Make sure you check your spelling and grammar. Let them know they are dealing with someone that is intelligent. Don't threaten. Be polite. Stick to facts and what you want to happen.
Doc

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.