Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 11:18 PM  
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
Hi, Lyn. Congrats, I think, on your new Thor. Our 2014 Vegas was put together by apes on LSD. Or so it seemed. After an entire year of aggravation, cancelled pre-paid camping trips, cancelled due to malfunctions, fights with Thor, and Camping World, and many repairs I did myself, we finally have a good coach. I spent a few hours under our coach securing wire looms and various loose wires, some of which were actually coming into contact with the tires while driving. I repaired plumbing leaks, poor factory caulking, interior and exterior, piss-poor design of cabinet door hardware, horrible, or non-existent factory QC, and about 20 other issues that were major annoyances, and a few that were safety related, such as defective driveshafts, inoperative tire-valve extenders, disabled windshield wipers, and front-end alignment that was so far out, the tires were wearing out in less than 2000 miles. Thor did pay for most of the repairs, tho, it took weeks to get warranty OKs from them for CW to get the parts and make the repairs. Some repairs tok multiple trips back to get them corrected. The new units we have seen at the shows do seem to have most of the problems we experienced corrected. Good luck. The Vegas is a fun-to-drive, economical coach, and should last a while. with proper care.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.