Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 11:41 PM   #1
mcbsunny

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: California
THOR #3900
Our new 2017 Challenger

Click image for larger version

Name:	camper.JPG
Views:	479
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	2179

Click image for larger version

Name:	camper 2.JPG
Views:	459
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	2180

Our new 2017 Challenger 37TB. I can honestly say the dealership does not like me. Over the years of moving in and out of various military housing has taught us how to go over things with a fine tooth comb and make a list of all the marks, defects, or issues which is what we did on this new RV. Lots of quality control issues but nothing to major. Why do they not protect the front of the RV when they drive it across country to deliver it? The front in has to be repaired and repainted due to around 70 rock dings some through all the layers of paint. All issues were written up on a due bill with the requirement that the work must be done in the next 60 days.

Overall we love the RV and the colors we picked. The kids love the bunk beds. The overhead bed is VERY uncomfortable and we need to either put an air mattress up there or get better mattress. The thin padded mattress that is there goes flat when my 120 lbs daughter lays on it. Also the drop down box that holds the pad is queen sized but the mattress is only a small full size so there is a lot of room to go bigger the air mattress.

One issue we have discovered since bringing it home is we can't get the porch light to go off. Any ideas?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.