Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 07:43 PM   #45
scrubjaysnest

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepesce View Post
If it helps, I read on the forum , I believe it was Ed's suggestion, to ask Thor for the following schematics: Inquiry: 1. Fresh Water Layout 2. Sewer Layout 3. Sewer Termination 4. Electric Schematic 5. Coach Harness 6. battery schematic 7. Rear and Side plan showing location of wall studs 8. Dash Radio Harness 9. Radio Pigtail . I made the request online and was sent a email within a couple of days and received them all as PDF files attached to the email.

I also agree that's Ed's manual has been very helpful.
I'll give that a try, haven't had time to go through Ed's manual yet.
Found 3 relays bouncing around near the rear wheel well under the water heater. One has a broken wire from improper crimp technique. Some one used wire cutters of all things.

Did get two cigarette style out lets wired in the back below the USB charging station; which won't charge a tablet by the way.

Next project along this line will be move the 12 volt out let from cranking battery to house battery. Also plan to add on off switches to both radios so I don't have to pull the fuse every time we set up at the camp site.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.