Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 04:45 AM   #5
Hittntherooad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3952
I bought a Coleman Mach 3 Plus 13.5 with the inside control cover plate from Camping World. $661 out the door with extra 2 year warranty.(total 4)
I snaked a number 10 wire down the same duct the Fantastic fan and light wire was in to the closet. Ran the wire down the back inside corner out the bottom in the compartment where my dump valves are. I have enough wire I can plug the AC unit in by itself at the campsite.
I have a 30 amp service now. I could upgrade to 50 I suppose but I only have a 4000 Onan so it will not run both anyway.
I mostly installed it as a backup.
The great thing is it pushes air straight down the center of the coach so I could just run the fan with the main AC to help circulate the air.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum