Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
TravelinAndersons
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5
My 36FL came with the E rated Marathons and I really didn't have any problems with them. I did however have two wheels crack. One at 13,000 miles and the second at 15,000. The wheels have 5 pairs of spokes and the crack was across one pair.
I found a set of one year old, low mileage G rated tires and wheels and bought them to replace the stock wheels and ties... so far so good.

If you plan to go full time or tow your Redwood often I'd upgrade to the G rated tires and wheels. If you're just going to tow it to a seasonal site and leave it, the E rated tires should be fine.. just my opinion

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum