Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 09:27 PM   #18
PEHetzer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27k
State: Arkansas
THOR #1759
Send a message via Skype™ to PEHetzer
During our very first RV trip, we ran into a heavy rain storm. We were on the freeway, crossing the Mississippi, when the passenger side wiper came loose from its drive pivot and became lodged between the driver's side wiper and the window. The situation went from poor visibility to absolute panic as I struggled to find a place where I could pull out of the traffic stream safely. It was easy to fix by re-positioning the wiper blade and tightening the pivot nut. I was very luck to find a safe place to pull out of the traffic. I would tell everyone who has just acquired a new RV to check and insure that the wipers are firmly attached to their drive pivots. It only takes a moment with a crescent wrench.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum