Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 02:21 PM   #19
RV1863

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SOB
State: Colorado
THOR #2733
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
TO ALL,

Please take time to review the above listed thread. I did and as of this morning I received the following from Thor: "From your picture it looks like this is the old style door, I request you take it to your local Thor Dealer and have them change this for you, have them order and install the new style, I have put notes in the file about this and we will take care of it for you."
No sense rewriting the entire thread listed in the Title of this one, so please read thru that thread to see if this applies to your unit.

Doc
Doc,

How do I get to the thread you mention? When I use the search feature it just brings me back to this discussion.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum