Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 02:19 AM   #4
rskrbina

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 35SK Super C
State: Missouri
THOR #711
I have the Magnum " stand alone " system that has a remote control for battery voltage, coach temperature, run time and quiet time settings. I set my voltage to 12.2 volts and coach temperature to 78 degrees in the event of shore power failure. There are little dials on the remote setting control where you will set your preferred settings. If you do not have the stand alone system, the settings for voltage and temperature can be set in the Magnum controller inside your coach. Can't say for sure, but I think Thor uses Magnum auto gen starts. Hope this helps. Oops, Set your coach thermostat about 2 degrees higher than what you set the auto gen start to. I also set my gen run time for 2 to 3 hours.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum