Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 10:34 PM   #1
WillowRun

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four winds 35SF Super C
State: North Carolina
THOR #4425
monitor your rig-your pets-your temps

So Happy-so happy-- so after weeks and literally months of reading forums and ads and suggestions about RV monitoring with temp/pet camera possibilities we found a gem! So wanted to share in case you are looking too!
Canary- home security----do NOT believe everything you read on Amazon as far as the reviews--yes it has a subscription if you cjhoose but otherwise it is free.....went to the Verizon Store to upgrade our phones and re-check services----asked this very techy guy about temp camera possibles-showed him my amazon bookmarks for monitoring, etc- he laughed...look over here at this he said--take it home..play with it you have 14 days...okay- we are somewhat savvy for IT...we have been playing with it for 3 days now---what a gem! Too lengthy to go into details--but well worth the 189.00---will hook to your IPhone or Android- can take to different camp sites/WI-fi or your own hot spot if boon docking...,,just know that it is pretty seamless...I called them to ask a few questions about tweaking when I move from the house to the RV for trips- what a refreshing Customer Service Person!!!! helpful----patient and said they are available 24/7....unlike other Cust Serv depts we know!! LOL So take it camping...take it home and use it take it to Grandma's...take it to the garage- does not matter if you have wifi!!(or an Ethernet connection but who has that traveling!?)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum