Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hot in Oklahoma
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 01:15 PM   #19
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson0231 View Post
I drove around the RV Park and noticed no one else had as much condensation coming out from under their coaches as much as ours I feel like we have a possible leak somewhere that is drawing air from outside our walls windows floor I have no idea.
Another possibility is if you go in and out of RV more than others? Perhaps leave the door open much longer than usual? That's one way to get more heat and humidity inside the coach (or a house) than others who keep theirs closed up.

In Texas and Florida (both warm and humid areas) I've had that problem at home when people leave door wide open to talk rather than step outside and close it behind them. It happens also when children are playing outside and constantly go in and out. It can put a lot of extra load on AC.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum