Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 07:05 AM   #5
Eratosthenes

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #4397
So we rented our 2016 Vegas 24.1 on Friday. Spent most of Saturday packing it up. My wife said that all this stuff would never fit ... it did with room to spare! We then drove it from Houston to Kerrville were we boondocked at a rest stop. We drove to the Carlesbad KOA Campground on Sunday. We spent today at the caverns and just rented a car from Enterprise ... keeping the cats nice and safe with the RV plugged in at the KOA.

During this short trip we have made a few observations:

- The ride is very smooth compared to the 26 ft class C Sunseeker we had rented before. I think our rental has the Ford 450 (instead of the 350). It seems to be well aligned. Both my wife and I were able to take naps in the beds while the other drove ... in the Sunseeker the bedroon was always bumpy and evrmerything was very noisey.

- It is much easier for a tall person (like me) to move around in. I don't have to crawl into the cockpit with my bad back.

I will think of more things to say about this rental later ... this is enough for now.

Happy driving!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum