Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 04:57 AM   #38
PDXKara

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #4629
Hi Karen -

I was on the RVTrader.com website and saved auto-searches for Axis 24.1 and Vegas 24.1. The RVTrader auto-search will email you listings daily.

One day, a bunch of Vegas/Axis prices were under $70K so I contacted all those dealers - Boise/Meridian, SLC, Golden CO, and another one in WI. I could not find an Axis/Vegas in OR/WA under the MSRP, but I didn't call either. I figured if they want our business, they'll price in a way people want to buy from them.

My bad experience with a used dealer showed me that dealers tack on all sorts of crazy fees. I had my own financing ready, so I expected to pay minimal dealer fees, and no sales tax as an OR resident. Out of all the dealers I contacted, the CampingWorld in Golden CO had the least fees, best out the door price, and the woman I've been dealing with (Annie) has been quick to reply and easy to work with...so I just went with them. They're even picking us up from the airport and bringing us to the dealership.

I have a friend to visit with in Denver, so that was a huge plus too.

Anyway, good luck with your search and keep me posted if you feel like sharing!

Take care,

--Kara

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.