Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 08:58 PM   #11
TerryJames

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.2 E-450
State: Texas
THOR #4181
Hi Amelia and Todd, Welcome!
May I suggest you take some time to browse through the various threads in this Forum. This has really helped Terry and me. We’re still going through our own full orientation and testing at our home in the driveway. The manual compiled by Ed Felker is absolutely outstanding. I send a note to the customer service depart at Thor and in 2 days they sent back detailed drawings and layouts for our 25.2.
You'll be buying lot's of "stuff" no doubt. However although they are sometimes a little expensive, if you don't have one, I suggest you get a surge protector as one of the early purchases. An uncontrolled surge can do really serious damage in just a few seconds. We got a TRC Portable Surge Guard 30 AMP Power Protection 34830, but there are less expensive brands available and may be recommended by others.
We hope you enjoy your new coach! May see you on the road.
Best Regards, Terry and James

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum