Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #1
sky_blue

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #2271
Levelers fulltime?

As you can see from my signature, I have added the HWH Kickdown Levers to my rig. I am wondering if there is an issue keeping the RV up on them for an extended period.

My RV is in the backyard driveway for extended periods. My next trip won't be until September. So far, I have moved the unit back and forth every two weeks to keep the tires from developing a flat spot. I also keep them covered to protect them from UV damage. I also put the RV up on the levelers for a week or two every month.

I am wondering if there would be any issue with leaving the rig up on the levelers full time while parked. That should eliminate weight on the tires and thus avoid flat spots. That way I wouldn't have to move it twice a month. I am worried about the hydraulics on the levelers.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.