Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 01:50 AM   #2
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
1. Leveling: I use the Lynx levelers (the Lego blocks). Getting hydraulic ones installed is a little pricey (there are a few on here with various power levelers).

2. Start with an alignment and then drive it to see if you feel you need more. Many people (like myself) simply leave it as is after the alignment. Others install more. I would try to get the dealer to include the alignment.

3. We pay for storage as our neighborhood association forbids storing the unit at our house.

4. Carefully read the fine print on the extended warranty. They usually specifically spell out what they cover and what they don't. If you are reasonably handy you can save $$ by handling things yourself.

5. A year of roadside assistance is included with the Axis/Vegas units (as they have no spare)

6. Pro is: You have more hose. The Con is: You have to store more hose. We have some hose extensions and have used them once.

7. Get Ed's manual
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum