Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 02:44 AM   #3
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
1. You'll want a good 30 amp surge protector for sure.
2. A good tired pressure monitoring system can be a life saver.
3. I park my Axis at home in the Florida sun. With two good coats of wax a year and tire protectors, I parked my Vegas in the Florida sun and I saw no degradation of the fiberglass or decals in the two years. I had a full cover for my previous RV, but had to get up on the roof to put it on and take it off. As I got older, I was not willing to do that anymore.

4. I installed a clean dump waste disposal system which uses a garden size hose for discharge after going thru a macerator. It comes with 15' of hose and the whole thing fits in the compartment with the discharge pipes. It is easy to add more hose if you want to. That way you only need an extra piece of water hose.

5. I've found over the years that I wanted a longer electrical cord more than sewer or water, but I don't carry two.

6. I agree with all of Jamies comments, especially #7.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum