Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 02:00 PM   #9
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
Jensen 212t issues

I did a lot of research and decided to buy the Jensen JRV215NR 6.1. It has Nav, Bluetooth, 3 camera triggers, with rear cam audio, DVD capability, which,I assume means you can watch a DVD while driving... I think there is a lockout for that, but I think it can be disabled so your passenger can watch a movie while in motion. I hesitate to return to a Jensen, but, Jamiegeek used the updated unit and is happy with it, so I feel this unit, being further improved, should offer better longevity than the original. The Kenwood did not allow for left-right camera triggers by the turn signals. The Jensen does, so I went with that. However, it does not indicate in the Jensen specs if in-motion rear camera is a feature. I require seeing my towed car at all times, so that would be a must for me. Anyone familiar with the Jensen JRV215NR 6.1 who can tell me about in-motion rear cam operation? Thanx.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.