Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Axis Vegas
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 03:21 PM   #4
sky_blue

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #2271
When I was searching, I discovered that the cheapest price was at the dealer near the factory. This is because there is only a couple mile delivery charge. I bought a 2015 right after the 2016 were appearing at the dealers. The folks that I bought from were motivated to get rid of last years model. This was in the fall.

BUT, now lets discuss service. Unlike autos, RV dealers will not want to service your RV if you did not buy it from them. My local dealer was $18,000.00 more than the dealer that I finally purchased from, five hours away. Then the local dealer wanted me to wait six months to get some warranty work done. I ended up going to a 3rd party service center that honors Thor warranty work.

Also, read through the forum about the importance of the Dealer Purchase Walk thru. It is very important

Review this .

With all that said, mostly be an informed consumer. Then get into your new RV and have loads of fun and make sure to wave back at me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.