Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 04:38 AM   #9
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Axis/Vesgas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldchief View Post
I'm retired from 35 yrs in law enforcement, all in FL. Also owned a gym with my 2 sons and was a Realtor, before the market went to hell a few years ago.. We're seriously considering an Axis/Vegas 24.1. Have owned several RV's over the years, class B, class C and several trailers. This may be a stupid question but what is the difference between an Axis and a Vegas? From what I can find, it's only the exterior body paint and designs. Is there more? Thanks!
Hey brother
32 yrs. for me and now work at the local high school. We bought a Vegas 25.2 several months ago as it was the perfect size for two of us. I was told the Vegas/Axis are the same just some cosmetic differences so dealers can sell them when in close proximity to each other. General RV in Tampa sells Vegas and Camping World 3 miles away sells Axis.
Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum