Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 10:51 PM   #13
xrxcse

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass
State: Florida
THOR #3948
I had to download the Jensen operator guide when I couldn't figure out how to set clock. Didn't come with mh either. Not sure why it has to be so involved to set the time. It should just have a clock button to set time. We keep the coach on shore power when we are home so I don't have to reset the clock all the time. I don't care for the seek feature on the radio. I want it to seek and stop when it finds a station. It is a dvd player not blue ray. Won't play blue ray. The sound can be directed to 3 different zones or all zones at once. When we play dvd or music we can set it to play just outside when we are sitting outside. It could definitely be better but we are adapting. For us we like most everything about this mh. Thor could definitley do a better job with manuals. When I inquired through email I was told to download from Thor website but there is nothing for compass. Now I don't get any response to my emails to Thor. The forums I have been on are the best help I have seen.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.